Thursday 12 January 2012

Breaking Through

Well folks, its been a long while since I last posted on my Blog. What have I been up to? Well generally moving house, the past 6 months have been stressful to say the least - and having no dedicated time to go out, explore and capture photos is just a little depressing..however, I did try my hand at capturing interiors, real estate style..probably not for me, but it was an experience I certainly do not want to repeat for a very long time! :)


Anyway, enough of my blagging..here is an inspired shot looking upwards at the sky, taken in Perigeux, SW France, during my Christmas vacation with family. 


Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. great job fabiela :)
    love this type of shots and point of view!

    greetz
    digger-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Digger! Hope you are well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work on this one, the color tone and the perspective to me is interesting. And the clouds totally opened my eye. Love it.
    Looks Beautiful. Hope to see more pics na..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by to comment, Emmy! Always a great photog friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...are you there, if so, feel free to comment...