Wednesday 11 September 2013

Wisley Gardens

Two months ago, we decided to visit Wisely Gardens, The Royal Horticultural Society's garden at Wisleyin the English county of Surrey south of London. 

I have fond memories of this place from my childhood. My late Mother, being a keen gardener, would visit these gardens and simply admire the variety of plants, trees and flowers. This time round, there have been many improvements and additions to the gardens. I love the fact that this garden is still fairly small in comparison to its bigger brother, Kew Gardens.

The abundance of light, form, texture and colour in this place is a great advantage to completely absorb the surroundings and loose yourself in photography. I certainly did :)

All images captured on a D700 & a 50mm f/1.8 lens.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...are you there, if so, feel free to comment...