Saturday 19 March 2011

The Spring Collection 2011

I was lucky to go out shooting with my little Nikon 50mm 1.8 lens this afternoon. The sun was out and the light was magical on the Spring blossoms and daffodils in the local park. Had a lot of fun editing these in photoshop - yes, I still use photoshop to do all my editing, I don't shoot in RAW and I really don't use Lightroom that much either. To get the tones in these images is a close kept secret but then again, everyone has their own unique way of editing their images. 

Enjoy the collection peeps! :)
Spring has definitely sprung!












3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. I love these. I would never shoot them but do appreciate the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an artist, Jann--these are all exquisite, no one does bokeh better than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suzy and Adrian. I'm really happy with my new lens purchase and it only cost me £100! lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...are you there, if so, feel free to comment...