Tuesday 2 February 2010

♥ Welcome to my Flickr world ♥

I've been meaning to do this for sometime now but never got round to it! Finally got some free time today so I'm dedicating my time to showcase my nearest and dearest Flickr Friends.

These peeps have always been here for me, and given much time and support on a daily basis, their friendships I will always cherish wherever I go and with whom I would love to stay in touch with for many years to come. Its about their work, their friendship, their support, their advice, their stories to share, their interaction and encouragement. This is my way of saying thank you to each and every one of you! *Hugs* :)

Please do visit their streams when you have time, they are all amazing and wonderful in their own ways, this is just a little taster of their work.

1 comment:

  1. all fantastic shots - I love Flickr so much for the sheer enjoyment of this.. looking and admiring other peoples work - never bores me. nice dedication x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...are you there, if so, feel free to comment...